Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Survivor









I keep on thinking and wonder why I have to live in this close space…
A dark paradise that revolves around with a slow phase…
Is this what my destiny has to unfold?
Do I have to travel this endless road?
Nobody can survive here…
No one understand this sacrifice I am going through
I am entrapped in this darkness full of fear, evilness and sadness…
I am begging for seraphim to come down from paradise and help me…
Grave as I can see this space that surrounds me
So quiet, so dull, it is killing the some question but nobody dares to answer…
I have passion for beauty obsession for eternity, courage for long existence, and thirst for sweet success.
Lamentations were just wasted their ears were closed forever
I want to be understood, but they already left for good
Now, it’s just me, my body, my mind, and my soul…
Free to escape in this grave where nobody survived, only but me…GLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment