Monday, June 1, 2009

Emotions











Reasons for my world to live
The love that my lonely heart could give
The every life of my deepest soul,
And the most wonder thing at all
I never doubt of what I feel,
I know it’s true, I know it’s real
You give my poem its lovely rhyme
You’re my dream beyond place and time
Cherish those memories and fames of you
Those dreams won’t come true
My love that is true and divine
Like the living scent of the endless mine
Heartily I prayed for this feeling
So it will live beyond its dreaming
To be with you in the realm of reality
Not only with the stories of fantasy
Endless ocean and heaven couldn’t meet
The story of your love that never exist
Only in my mind where love persists
Love is the life for us to live
It is thee feeling for us to keep
But it will be the lost I never regret
The most wonderful thing I can’t forget
Like the sun in the land of morning
Or the moon that sleeps in the place of dreaming
I would never be tired of loving you forever
Though it seems we will never be together
Emptiness would be my life without you
Death would be my dream that won’t come true
For you the life of my very soul
Indeed, the most wonderful dream of all…SMF

No comments:

Post a Comment