Sunday, June 14, 2009

Afraid to Love Again








I always see your face in a blue mood
Is it because you have a heavy load?
Or you’re just experienced a sour romance
I feel like involving myself to you at once
This urge of knowing you gets stronger everyday
I just hope you’ll turn your head on my way
Until we finally get acquainted one day
A strange feeling came rushing through my body
I’m so confused at this peculiar feeling
Emanating from constantly asking if you have a fling
And inquiring if you have a serious relationship
This not built in me a reputation of a flip
I don’t dare myself to discover why
‘Cause I would rather tell you a lie
Than to let you know the real reason
That once made we a miserable person
I just want you to be close to me
Because this burden seems too heavy
And could you answer if I ask you this way
Would you be my friend starting this day? .. ALA

No comments:

Post a Comment