Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Friewndship Is All That Matters










You never I knew I love you
You thought I was kidding when I say I do
I was just a friend who watches you from a far
Like a child wishing on the bright star
I never meant to feel this, I just did
This feeling I always kept and hide
I never want to see you walk away
My love and affection to you I Lay
I can’t hold on to this feeling forever
Because with you I want to stay
I am scared you might leave if you’ll know
Friendship is still that matters
But everyday this feelings grows

I will always love you even if you don’t
Sister, is what you see in me, I am hurt
Because I realize your heart I will never get
Even though my dreams for us start to set
It’s me dreaming alone again…
I never knew how to say it
But truly all things I’ve said was meant

My heart now bids goodbye,
For I never felt you were feeling the same way I do
I wish I knew you were dreaming alone like me
Because you were terrified I might leave….

We departed each other’s hand,
Without seeing a clear view of what you feel,
Because “friendship is still that matters”
You said…GLJ

No comments:

Post a Comment