Monday, June 1, 2009

3275









I thought I could never love someone before
I thought love will just hurt someone
I thought love will never happen to me
But I was wrong
At the time I first saw you
Oh my heart beats like a drum!
I can’t keep it shut
I can’t stop my heart loving you
As time goes by
My love grow stronger
You made my life brighter and meaningful
And keep my world revolving
Oh Baby how I wish I could see and meet you
But how could that be?
If you’re far, far from me,
But, you’ll be here close to me,
Close to my heart
Baby, what can I do to make you fall in love with me?
What can I do to be there at your side?
And promise my love will last forever
If I hear you would have a concert
I’ll keep all my money and save it
Just to buy your tickets
But how can I be there?
I don’t know how to get there?
Even my friends don’t know how
Oh, I feel like I lost half of my life
But it didn’t stop my world to revolve
‘Coz you were still there on my radio
Singing my favorite songs,
You were still there on my television
Watching your video,
You were still there on my computer
Watching your live concerts
You were still there on my magazine
Reading some facts about you,
You were always there
Winning all awards,
You were always there
Always be there
Here in my heart
I Love You!...AS

No comments:

Post a Comment