Sunday, June 14, 2009

Love at First Sight











I still remember, since the day I saw you
I told myself that the person, I’ve been looking for is you
You are my soul mate, you’ve my life
And I want to spend the rest of my life with you

But how can I reach you, you’re too far from me
I know you, but you don’t know me
I missed you, but you don’t miss me
And I love you, but you don’t love me

Can this happen that you & me will meet again,
Can this be real that you & me will be together again
Can this be real the you & me will fall in love with each other
Or can this be a dream that will never come true

If you only knew that I want to see you
If you only knew how I love you
If you’re only here with me
You’ll know how I’m so happy to see you

The most special person in my heart
That I always keep in my heart
Even you don’t know me, let me know you
‘Coz that’s the only way to be close to you

I hope that time will come for you and me
I never give up, I’ll do anything for you
T o show you how much I love you
Because life is worthless without you..JSV

No comments:

Post a Comment